A well designed, well planned bathroom adds huge value and comfort to any home. Klein Kitchen and Bath is renowned for our professionalism, beautiful design, and high quality renovation work in bathroom renovation projects.
Klein Kitchen and Bath has a streamlined three-step process to ensure quality and communication throughout your entire bathroom renovation project.
Your bathroom project will begin in the design phase, where a professional designer will work with you to create a design that will achieve everything you desire in the bathroom space. In this phase, your remodeling consultant will work to:
- Define Measurements: your lead designer will visit your home and will define precise measurements of the current bathroom space, which the designer will use to develop the plans for the bathroom renovation.
- Mockups: Mockups will be created of the renovated bathroom space, charting where new cabinetry, tiling, flooring, and water technology appliances will be placed in the new bathroom. You will work with the designer throughout this process to ensure that you are happy with what the designer is proposing.
- Budgeting: We will work with you to determine the costs associated with the proposed mockups and will make any adjustments necessary to stay within the budget you desire. Budgeting is extremely streamlined at Klein Kitchen and Bath. Because we are a full service kitchen and bathroom renovation company, we work with one singular team for the entire project from start to finish, which means communication about and management of the budget is all handled by project manager.
- Aesthetics: Coordinated aesthetics are integral to a bathroom remodel. We will work with you to match the finishes on your new cabinetry, sink top surfaces, tubs and showers, lighting fixtures, flooring, backsplash, and other design elements.
Phase 2: Materials
We source the best materials for bathroom renovation from only the best cabinet, sink top surface and tub, water technology, and fixture suppliers. Our designers will work with you to review the aesthetics you hope to achieve — whether it’s something you saw in our showroom or something you saw in a magazine — and will help to determine the best sources for all of the materials we’ll need for the job.
- Cabinetry: We stock cabinetry from a range of local and international cabinet makers in both modern and traditional styles. We will commission cabinet projects in any finish, style, or material, both for storage and for medicine cabinets.
- Tile: We will source any type of tile that will help to achieve the aesthetics and function you desire, including porcelain, ceramic, glass, stone, wood, and more. We can also work to achieve decorative accents in tiling for the floors or walls.
- Plumbing: Plumbing fixtures are integral to the bathroom space. We supply only the best tubs, toilets, sinks, and bidets available on the worldwide market.
- Water Technology: We will be happy to consult with you on the best faucets and shower technology available and will source the best water technology to fit your needs.
- Lighting: We will work with you to determine the best lighting fixtures for your bathroom space.
- Vanities: The vanity is one of the most important elements in a bathroom. We provide only the best sinks, sink countertop surfaces, cabinets, and backsplashes.
In addition to all of the staples above, we are proud to source luxury items for the bathroom space, including saunas, steam showers, spas, advanced electronics, jets, home automation and whirlpools.
Phase 3: Renovation and Installation
Our team of contractors and designers is unparalleled in their professionalism and craftsmanship. We will work tirelessly throughout the renovation and installation process to provide top-notch work that maintains budget, schedule, and quality. Our streamlined full-service process means working with one team — with one vision — for the entire project. You will never have to juggle contractors and lighting designers – your project manager will the entire team throughout the renovation process.